Thursday, March 24, 2011

Look of the Day 3/24/11




I think St. Patty's day inspired a new obsession with green.

After priming my eye with Soft Ocher Paint Pot by MAC, I drew a thick line of Rocky Mountain Green NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil all the way around my lash line and smudged it out with my ring finger. Then, with a flat shader brush, I applied a mixture of a dark kelly green and a teal blue with gold duo chrome directly over the Jumbo Pencil. After most of the shadow was off the brush, I used it to blend the shadow just below the crease. With a thick, flat top crease brush, apply a warm, red brown from crease to brow and a cooler brown, such as wedge or cork from MAC, into and ever so slightly above the crease. Using a more slender, pointy crease brush, apply a dark green color, such as Plumage by MAC, into the outer crease. Apply a highlight shade of your choice to the inner crease and below the brow. Now, all you have to do is your liner and bottom shadow to be done! Beautiful! =)









No comments:

Post a Comment