Saturday, March 5, 2011

Look of the Day 3/5/11



Not sure if you could tell, but I'm on a dramatic makeup kick. I had no idea what was going to happen with my makeup today... but I LOVE IT! For some reason I was pulled by this old navy blue eyeshadow I just found. Navy blue, dark green, purple, and baby pink apparently these colors all look really well together!

I've been really digging this lip combo lately. They are both NYX lip liners. I put 810 Natural on the outside then 840 Rose on the inside. *TRICK* If you moisturize your lips before doing any makeup, they're be super ready for any lip products. I like to only use lip liner then set it by using 1 layer of a tissue over my lips and patting translucent powder or blush onto the tissue. Your lips will last so long this way. If you don't pack on too much powder, and you moisturized, your lips will feel pretty natural.



The picture on the bottom right is of me in my fckh8 shirt. They have a bunch of really cute clothing in their store, and of course it all goes to support a good cause. Check them out!


No comments:

Post a Comment