Friday, May 13, 2011

Cherry Culture NYX haul.

If you haven't heard of Cherry Culture, check it out right this very moment. I'll wait for you to get back. Check it out? Let me guess, you were on the site for about an hour and found about 100 things you want. Ok, so you couldn't buy them all, but a whole lot more than you would on another site! I love Cherry Culture, especially for NYX products.

This website also has a reward system and email newsletter like many makeup companies. Well, last week I received one of their newsletters stating that they were having a NYX 50% off sale. You think this girl would pass that up?! Hell no! Even if that meant one less drink or a smaller dinner. Most of my items have been on my list for quite some time, so it was very exciting to see this amazing news.



These are all the products I purchased. The Jumbo eye pencils, cream blushes, and the Soft Matte Lip Creams were planned purchases, the rest ended up in my basket somehow... like magic.


Jumbo eye pencils - strawberry milk, purple velvet, cottage cheese





Long Lip Liners - current, pinky, natural
Soft Matte Lip Creams - Tokyo, Adisababa







Cream Blushes - hot pink, glow







Eyeshadow Trio - Orange/Golden Orange/Peach







Eyeshadow Trio - Nude/Taupe/Dark Brown







Eyeshadow Trio - Tropical/Yellow/Lime Green

4 comments:

  1. love the colors from that last trio! that green is gorgeous! =) Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! I cannot wait to use them! I've only gotten to the brown palette so far. I'll take pictures of my looks and post them. =)

    ReplyDelete