Monday, April 11, 2011

Look of the Day 4/11/11 *BONUS HAIR*




I have come to realize that I'm not good at doing a cut crease because I just don't think my eye is well suited for it. So, this is my version of a cut crease. I choose two different colors, but use a deeper color, usually black, as a transition. I could have done a more intense blue, but I like the glowy effect this light blue gives. For the inner corner highlight, I just used the pink ELF eye transformer, than the blue one on the inner third of the crease. It lent for a nice transition. For the eyeliner I used a navy gel liner from ELF and set it with the same navy shadow I used in my crease. You can't really tell in these photos, but I tight lined my upper lid with a lot of black pencil liner. I love how thick it makes my lashes look, more so in person than in these photos.






This style is a lot more complicated looking than it really is. I had just curled my hair, but didn't want to wear it down until the following day. I took various sized sections, twisted them back and pinned them down. I chose to pin everything more toward the right, but you can pin your hair at any location on your head. Then I just pinned down the fake flowers to add color.

No comments:

Post a Comment