Thursday, April 28, 2011

glowing bronze.




I haven't been doing my makeup this week, but had time to throw together a little somethin something for ya'll.

I started by using my ELF bronzer to trace a line just above my crease all the way to the bridge of my nose. (Nikkie tutorials on youtube does this a lot.) On the lid I used NYX JEP (jumbo eye pencil) in Milk, a shimmery medium-light pink from MAC and finally a more iridescent shimmery pink from the Wet 'n Wild Petal Pusher palette. I was hoping for a stronger pink. Maybe next time. I then put Ricepaper from MAC on my inner corner and a matte light beige to high light below my eye brow. Next I smudged a copper bronze pencil liner all the way around my eye. Smudged it more with a small fluffy angled brush and a similar shadow color. Finally I very closely lined my eyes with a liquid liner, added a gold shadow below my bottom lashes, and tight lined upper and lower lashes with a black liner.

xo


No comments:

Post a Comment