Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Look of the Day: 1/25/11



NOTE: please excuse my eyebrows. Thanks =)

Anyhow... here it is, my back to school look! This is very simple. The lid color is a mixture of a cool brown and gray, applied with a big, fluffy brush. The inner corner is a mixture of MAC's rice paper and vex. The crease is a slight bit of a dark maroon applied with a fluffy crease brush. Lastly, I used a cream color to highlight my brow and a small bit of rice paper at the highest point under my brow.

In my opinion, there is nothing wrong with going a little glam for school. Cool colors are a great way to do this without looking like you forgot to take your makeup off from the night before. A look like this can be amped up with winged out liquid liner or super smokey pencil. It can also be played down with no liner or a thin line of black or dark brown shadow along the top lashes. Simple changes can make a look so versatile.

I hope everyone had a great first day or two and an even better semester!



No comments:

Post a Comment