Monday, February 14, 2011

Look of the Day: 2/10/11



This is an updated pinup eye. The base of this look is a very classic, simple look with matte shadow. I swept a shadow several shades lighter than my skin tone across my entire lid from lash line to brow bone, then darkened the crease with a grayish brown color. Here's why this look is "updated". First, I used a light gold shimmer to highlight the center of my lid and a deeper red gold in the outer crease area. I also skipped the usual black winged out liner and smudged a maroon liner into my lash line with a similar colored shadow.

I kept my face very soft with little to no contouring and peachy cheeks. Of course I filled in my brows, which show up more gray on camera than they really are, and for once I didn't color my lips.



No comments:

Post a Comment