Thursday, February 17, 2011

Look of the Day: 2/17/11




I watched a youtube video the other day, and couldn't wait to recreate it. I only had one of the same products, and it came out very differently, but was obviously inspired by the video.

I love this look. It's sexy, sultry, smokey, but the only black is in the liner and mascara. Why should we feel so stuck to black and brown for day time eyeshadow in cold weather? I don't! Bump up the color! Make your eyes pop and get the attention that you deserve!

My Product List:
  • Soft Ocher Paint Pot by MAC
  • NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Rock Mountain Green
  • light blue and teal/green duo chrome shadow
  • MUFE #92
  • Plumage
  • light cream shadow
  • Revlon Color Stay in Black
  • Carbon

Inspired by:





2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! You did a great job blending. Thanks for sharing!

    That’s So Fletch
    xo, Jay

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Jay Thanks so much! I love to blend, sometimes too much, because I can never quite accomplish the cut crease I want to. Owell, I'm always experimenting, which is the fun in makeup. =)

    ReplyDelete