Tuesday, May 10, 2011

brush care.

Sigma has created a makeup brush drying system called Dry'n Shape.

I don't know about you, but cleaning my brushes is always a gamble and I never want to do it. I have tried several ways to either help them dry more quickly or preserve their shape; I've attempted to hang brushes upside down, wrap each brush in a towel, and even blow dry them. Nothing truly works. I've thought about getting the Brush Guard several times, but still have yet to actually purchase them. Then, I say the Dry'n Shape on facebook and completely fell in love. If I had the money I would get this in a heart beat. Maybe it'll be one of my graduation presents to myself. Watch the video below to be totally blown away!






Dry'n Shape from simone oliveira on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment