Sunday, December 12, 2010

Behind the Scene

6 hours. 15 girls. brushes. eyeshadow. foundation. blush. photographer. My back hurts. I'm exhausted. Today was amazing!

After attending Kandee Johnson's Glaminar I got started right away designing my website and setting up this photo shoot. Two weeks in the making it was a great success. Of course I ran a little behind, and girls were waiting, and I didn't sit down for more than 5 seconds at a time, and forgot to eat and drink water. But overall, I think everyone had a great attitude and really wanted to participate, which is all I could ever ask for. The environment was so positive. I wish I could do this every day!

Here are some pictures of the day. For more go to my facebook page.






This week, and hopefully the rest of my winter break, is so full of makeup. First I've got a class on Monday, potentially helping out with a Christmas play Tuesday and Wednesday, and finally a music video Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. I have also been networking with a few photographers in San Jose. I'm making this happen and it's so exciting!

Once I get my photos I can put up my portfolio, get a domain name, and finally get some business cards printed.

Excited for what's to come.
xoKim

No comments:

Post a Comment