Friday, December 24, 2010

Look of the Day: 12/24/10



I love, love, love this look. I feel super sassy, but not over done. I used a Makeup Forever shimmery bronze cream shadow and muted it with various matte browns from the Tarte Jewelery Box palette. I wanted to add a punch of color to my face, so I did a pink lip and finished out the look with contouring and a rosey cheek.

This look is absolutely gorgeous for most any occasion. Add some lashes and you've got a perfect vampy look for the evening. Or keep it more subtle for day time or family events with a more nude lip and softer contour. The great thing about a neutral eye, is it's diversity. This look can be paired with a variety of outfits. Today I wore tan mary janes, slightly rolled up straight leg jeans, two layered white tanks, a maroon and gray striped large sweater, and a large white bedazzled watch. However, I could easily change my outfit, without redoing my makeup, and be ready for a night out on the town!

That is all for now. Stay beautiful and have a merry, merry Christmas.




No comments:

Post a Comment