Thursday, December 23, 2010

Look of the Day: 12/23/10



Sometimes you just gotta do a really basic neutral eye! Of course, that doesn't mean you can't bunch it up with some shimmer or amazing cat-eye! It's the small things that make a huge difference. Here, I used a very shimmery cream shadow above my primer in similar colors as the dry shadow above it. I also ran the medium tone along my lower lash line. I rarely put heavy liner on my lower lash line in order to keep my eyes looking big and awake. I love a simple eye, but it doesn't mean you'll end up with a simple look.




I think these pictures were indicative of the day I had ahead. I had planned to join my friend in San Fran to witness and help with the Self Worth Project. Instead I got lost on public transportation multiple times. When I finally got to them, they were just about wrapping up their day. I almost gave up so many times, but I would have never forgiven myself for wimping out on such an amazing cause. I really do feel that people with a passion such as Tommy having the courage to start projects such as this, will really change the world. The girls I did meet, for the few minutes I was with them, were beautiful and so sweet. I honestly feel privileged to be a huge part of this phenomena. One of my objectives with my makeup career is to encourage and enlighten women. So many girls see themselves as just an every day plane Jane. You'd be amazed at what a little makeup can do to someone's confidence. Every single person on this earth has the ability to be amazing, you just have to see it in yourself first.

No comments:

Post a Comment