Thursday, December 23, 2010

Look of the Day: 12/22/10



Is it conceded of my today that I thought I looked very pretty this day? I got my makeup so dead on that I just felt very confident, especially paired with a flower in my hair and a cute outfit. I don't know what it is lately, but my makeup has been looking so much better these days. But not only that, I have been feeling so confident lately. Correlation?

I've been really liking cool colors this winter. Instead of just using a neutral brown, I'll mix it with gray to get a subtle glowy look. Today I used a taupey brown with gray in the crease with a small, fluffy angled brush above a light, baby pink. With such a soft look, I like to punch it up with a thin, liquid, cat-eye liner I, however, warmed up my face with a peachy pink blush and a pinky-nude lip.

I really like the mixture of tones and textures on my face with a cool eye, shark liner, and peachy cheeks. The variety compliments each other. While at the same time an entirely cool or warm, soft or sharp face has entirely different look. Experiment! Play with your makeup until you know what you like best on your face. Don't be afraid to try something new and out of the ordinary.

No comments:

Post a Comment